28 October 2009

North Carolina Builder/Lot Hunting Trip

Mom and Bapa at breakfast... it must have been pretty funny but I can't remember what they were laughing about!


Me, Dorothy Belle and Mom
Me and Bapa

My trip to North Carolina was successful if not kind of rushed. The 5 days went by quickly...Mom picked me up from the airport the night I got in and we headed to Bapa and Dottie's place. The next day we got right into it- meeting with a builder and his realtor. Looked at several lots and homes that they built or that were under construction. Then later in the afternoon we met with one more builder who has ended up being our guy.
By the end of the 5 days we had a lot chosen and had seen several homes our builder has done as well as a home that I LOVE and would like our house to be kind of modeled after. Photos included here are of the lot + that lovely house that is in the neighborhood.

I didn't get the whole house but you can get the idea...I really just love the look of this house.

Facing the entrance to the lot- front of house
Mom walking up where the driveway will be...



No comments:

Post a Comment