26 January 2009











It's 7 am and my boys are still sleeping!!! What is going on? Ahhh...just the busy weekend catching up with them I'm sure. We had a good weekend...Saturday evening the boys went to our friends and Collin and I went in to town for dinner and a movie.
The dinner was disappointing (Logan's Stkhouse) but the movie Slumdog Millionaire was EXCELLENT!! We both really enjoyed it...an inspiring type of movie...I highly recommend it!
Aiden and Finn had a grand time with the Mikkelsen children yet both were up early on Sunday morning (see previous post about eggs) and so were also tired all morning. We watched some of Star Wars...very exciting!...then took a break from that and then Aiden's morning kind of went downhill after that...
When he is very worn out as I know he was yesterday, his behavior deteriorates...so, he spent a good bit of time in his room yesterday for behavior that was not acceptable...after the afternoon nap though he had a nice recovery!
We all went on a fun bike ride around the base. Borrowed a bike + child carrier-trailer from our neighbors and I pulled both boys along. It was very cute...they both had hats on and books w/ them to read on the ride...they loved it!
We watched more of Star Wars before dinner too but didn't finish it yet...then during bath Collin got each boy a chemlight (neon green) and turned the lites out for them whilst in the tub! Now that was fun!

I am posting a few photos from earlier this month. On a Saturday we went into town for the Yuma Jamboree- lots of different booths selling all kinds of stuff plus food and music and the big inflatable slide...

We ate at a picnic table across from this cute couple...they were just engaged the day prior! They were very nice, quite vivacious too! I couldn't keep my eyes off of her sparkliness so I asked if I could take their picture!!!

Also...the little doggy in the picture? yes, Aiden loves to wear the costume around the house even though it is much too small for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment