28 January 2009

Getting ready for the trip

It's Wednesday night and I am sick w/ some sort of stomach 'thing'...have felt yucky off and on since yesterday afternoon...wouldn't be so bad if we weren't traveling across the country tomorrow...me and two little squirmy busy boys on a closed up airplane for several hours...sigh...

But tomorrow is another day and I hope to be feeling so much better...the boys are very excited to be going on the airplane tomorrow...that was all Finn could talk about this morning...every few minutes he would say to me (as I lay sprawled on the sofa!) "air-pane? ih up?"...he is going to be thrilled beyond words tomorrow when we hit the airport! They will be fine on the plane too...I have lots of snacks and books and games,etc...crossing my fingers anyway!!....

We are off to Savannah, Ga where it was raining today...I am excited for that!! Rain?? What is that? Can't wait to see, hear and smell some different weather for awhile!

I'm very much looking forward to seeing my family! It has been almost 6 mos. since we were with them last and I have felt the absence...really looking forward to seeing all of the cousins together...especially Ava and Finn as they are so close in age...and of course Ma Mere and Ma Soeur (??) Looking forward to just hanging out and talking and laughing...

Will write from Savannah and I hope to be able to post pictures from Erin's camera while I am there...

No comments:

Post a Comment