05 February 2009

It has been awhile since I wrote last...the trip to Savannah was, umm, yes -relatively difficult. The boys were good for the first hour about? and then once the novelties wore off they started to work it...squirming/sliding/crying/fussing/complaining...some reading...some quiet and then a struggle to get them to nap???? not sure why I tried but I did then quickly gave up...wasn't working! Then they finally both quieted and watched the tv and Finn fell asleep for the final 30 minutes of the 3 hour flight!!
I did end up having to use the restroom on the flight and so we all had a field trip to the back of the plane...and yes, we all 3 went into the bathroom! Thank goodness Finn didn't poo b/c that would have been frightening to change a diaper in that little potty! Ha! Ha! It was an experience to say the least!
I daresay I will probably take Benadryl with me on the return flight...it was really just too rough to do with one person...so much better if they sleep!
I know I probably shouldn't do that but...

We have been having a good time here in Savannah! It is, of course, extremely hectic w/ the older kids schedules and the littler ones being so busy and Erin working but we are just all glad to be together.

The kids (Finn and Ava) are in the same room for sleep-crib and pack-n-play, and they just don't want to go to sleep once we leave them in there at nite! They just talk a blue streak for 30-45 minutes before they finally fall asleep. They are quite charmed with each other! It is really funny to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment