22 April 2010

A Week In the Life- Wednesday


My Week in the Life continues...Collin is kind enough to do his morning hygiene out of our bathroom when he is getting ready for work...this is usually what is left on the kitchen counter when I wake up. We use the electric toothbrush and love it!
I was up early this morning...waking when Collin's alarm went off...couldn't go back to sleep so up around 5:20... my quiet uninterrupted internet/blog/surf time with coffee before tackling my day
The Daddy is home very early...7:10 am- high winds at work=no jumps and he gets in a nice snuggle from our oldest Mr. Aiden
Lunch prep for Aiden while I get him ready for school...we are out the door to take Granonny to the airport by 8:30...her flight is at 10:22 and the airport is teeny tiny!
Packing a few last minute items into Mom's bag
Finn loves to get a quick ride on a suitcase!
After leaving Granonny we head down the road and run the family chariot through the car wash. It was seriously filthy from out trip to Lost Wages...I mean Las Vegas. Love some of the looks Finn gives off while we are in the car wash. Then we head into Lowe's to select our carpet for the new place. I couldn't get a picture of it but there was a roadrunner running through the parking lot at Lowes.  Don't see those too often! Stopped at Sherwin Williams for a few paint questions and then headed back to YPG.
Walking Sally for a bit after getting home.
                                      
Before I lay down with Finn for a little siesta...our room is trashed... you can't see it but the bed was unmade- all day...not much cleaning while Granonny was here visiting
Suitcase is still unpacked and overflowing...
After Collin home from his long run he persuaded me to go to the gym for awhile. I wasn't much motivated but needed to get out of the house. This is our other family chariot...Reba III...you can't see the very fine layer of dust that covers the dashboard. One or more windows is usually open on this car day or night so it is perpetually dirty...but oh so reliable!
Pick up the mail...
Get my workout and sweat on...feel really queer taking my picture while on the treadmill! The angle is most unflattering too-haha!
Almost bedtime...Aiden reads for a while first then Daddy reads
Sound asleep...they are both very good sleepers
Bless him...and look at George! Propped up right next to him...almost a little freaky is Mr.George
As soon as I am in bed Miss Tallulah comes in with her paws on me...she loves to 'make bread' on us while we are under the covers.
"...the day is done, we say goodnight and somebody turns out the light"

No comments:

Post a Comment